ONLINE HYDROELECTRIC CALCULATION
The power of Hydroelectric plant depends on:
- – Water height difference between water resource height and water level at the end of the system;
- – Water flow rate that is the mass of water in a unit time.
- micro plants P<100 kWp
- mini plants 100 kWp < P < 1 MWp
- small plants 1 MWp < P < 10 MWp
- large plants P > 10 MWp.
- small height H < 20 m
- medium height 20 m < H < 100 m
- large height 100 m < H < 1000 m
- very large height H > 1000 m.
Different flow rates:
- small flow rate Q < 10 m3/s
- medium flow rate 10 m3/s < Q < 100 m3/s
- large flow rate 100 m3/s < Q < 1000 m3/s
- very large flow rate Q > 1000 m3/s.